• Breaks down scar tissue
– Over time, deep-tissue massage helps to break up and erase scar tissue, improving flexibility and range of motion.
• Improves tissue elasticity
- Hard training can make tissues hard and inelastic. Massage helps reverse this by stretching the tissues and releasing toxins.
• Reduces Chronic Pain
– By increasing the flow of blood through the body, it helps reduce the inflammation that causes pain.
• Rehabilitates Injured Muscles
– Massage facilitates the movement of toxins from the muscles and helps stretch tight or twisted muscle mass promoting healing. Deep-tissue massage is frequently used to rehabilitate sports injuries.
• Stress Relief
- All types of massage will aid those suffering from chronic stress and possible side-effects like tension headaches, rigid shoulders and tight muscles.